Applications for the Centrifugal Cutter 1500
- The cutter is responsible for performing various types of cut: sliced smooth, corrugated and straw from 0.50 mm to 4 mm.
- The cutter is supplied with mounted cutting equipment and other parts for smooth cutting, a box of knives and tools needed for replacement.
Technical features for Centrifugal Cutter 1500
- The centrifugal cutter is made totally in stainless steel AISI-304, but the body is built in bronze alloy.
- It is designed for any kind of potatoes or tubers.
- Cuts from 0.50 mm to 4 mm, sliced smooth, corrugated and straw.
- Optional: Second cut for straw potatoes.
- The cutting thickness adjustment is performed without stopping the cutter.
- The 1,5 CV motor is variable speed, by an electronic speed controller.
- Control cabinet incorporates resistant to water washout.