Applications for the Chute bins
- The Palots hopper collects bulk potato downloaded directly from the truck or BIg-bag.
- Potato rises and subsequently passes through a set of rollers to remove stones and earth.
- Alternatively a tape reaches filling a palot per side. While one is filled, is stored with the other torus.
- Residues fall into another palot housed beneath the roller conveyor.
Technical features for the Chute bins
- The Chute bins is made of stainless steel AISI-304.
- Height adjustable bins of 400/500/600 Kg.
- On the tape can be classified investment potatoes.
- The product feed rate is adjustable independently for three motovariator.
- Transport tie.
- Control equipment.
- Rubber bands.
- Height adjustment truck unloading.